Pretty in Pink

October 24, 2014



This one was just too easy.

If you are looking to start off slow when it comes to pranking then this should be your go to. All you need is nail polish and someone who is sleeping, preferably someone you know, to prevent any awkwardness... and a potential criminal record.

Today I found my hubby passed out on the couch ever so peaceful. He was on daddy duty and I quickly realized he fell asleep at his post when a little munchkin trotted into our bedroom and interrupted my work.

I decided to go ahead and let him sleep but leave a small reminder that falling asleep on daddy duty has consequences....

So there you have it, one of the most simple pranks you could pull. If you are looking to live dangerously and up the ante you can "lose" the bottle of nail polish remover or paint the finger nails immediately before someone has an important meeting or leaves for work.

If you happen to try this prank out send me a picture, I'd love to see it!

Mischievous Mommy vs. Sleeping Daddy


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hahaha this is brilliant! Too bad my boyfriend is such a light sleeper, this will never work with him!

    ReplyDelete