"Fierce Friends" - A Collaboration with my Toddler

November 20, 2017

A Collaboration with my Toddler

"Fierce Friends"

by Theodore & Ruth Oosterman



Both of my children are obsessed with cats but while Eve adores the domestic kind Theodore is really into wild cats, you know the ones that could eat you. When I showed him the final painting he began to laugh and proceeded to spend the next hour roaring... non-stop. 

It has been an amazing journey watching Theodore's progress with painting and I am amazed at his ability to mix colors and use very specific paint strokes. Theodore and Eve are so different in their artistic techniques and skills, which keeps me on my toes when collaborating with either of them.

So what did you see in Theodore's original drawing?


Don't forget to watch the TIMELAPSE VIDEO posted below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments