Happy New Year!

December 31, 2014



Maybe I am just an art geek but after always having to work on New Years Eve I am so excited for this New Years. The kid is sleeping, the crown is poured and I have two blank canvases dying to be painted. Bringing in the new year in the best way possible, living my dream.

May you all have a happy and bright New Year filled with love and creativity, it is never too late to follow your dreams whatever they may be. Thank you for following my journey with Eve on our artistic adventures and mischief, I hope you join us in 2015 to see what else we can come up with!
Never let anyone tell you what you can and cannot achieve, only you have control over that so never stop trying. As long as you are trying then you are not failing.
Here is to 2015!

You Might Also Like

0 comments