Painting Collaboration with my Toddler #3

August 18, 2014

The Great Owl

A Painting Collaboration with my Two year old


Here is another collaboration between Eve and I, titled "The Great Owl." 
I found this one to be a little more difficult as I sat there for a ridiculous amount of time staring at her sketch without any inspiration. Finally, right before her nap, she started to sing the "Owl song" by one of her favourite children's bands, The Wiggles, which was all the inspiration I needed! 
Here is a photo of Eve's original sketch and the finished watercolor painting.



As all of our collaborations start, Eve created her own sketch with an ink pen which I then use to turn into a watercolor painting. The sketch is completely her own with no instruction given from me, I simply use her creativity to inspire me to create a painting. 

Make sure to watch the time lapse video of the entire process from start to finish! 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Im absolutely in love with this painting! I love your whole idea an the way you include your daughter. Youre very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read an article about you and your daughter in an Austrian magazine and had to check out your blog and your pictures. This one is my absolute favorite!

    You are so very talented! I also love the idea behind it.

    I wish you and your family all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete