Timelapse Collaboration with my Two year old

July 30, 2014



Now that my little girl is two her interest in all things art has skyrocketed, especially when she sees me painting. As she gets older I look forward to collaborating with her on many projects, but until then I've decided to see what I can create with some of her many sketches. Here is the first time lapse where I take an ink sketch of hers and use watercolor to turn it into a scenery. I try to work quickly and let imagination and play take root into the painting rather than taking it to seriously, this way I can encourage Eve's contribution without making it to "grownup."
Enjoy and stay tuned for more!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow you are incredibly talented !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I'm inspired to so something with my 4 year old in this regard :)

    ReplyDelete